1) Open your Google Calendar
2) Click the 'create' button in the top left of the page to add a new event.
3) Fill in any relevant information. Please include a descriptive title and accurate time.
4) On the right hand side of the screen, you should see the option to add 'Guests or Rooms'. Click the button labeled 'Rooms, etc.'
5) Then click "Add" on the 'Basement Classroom' option. Make any additional changes/invitations to your event and then click save to add your event to the calendar. You must click save or the event will not be added.
Note: If the basement classroom does not show up in the list it may already be reserved for that time slot. You can always check availability of the classroom under the 'Shared Calendars' link from the Employee Homepage.